Re: Pete's radio broadcast

>- Gateway pulled out of the concert and thus eliminated the
>grid/interactive idea coming to fruition.

Pardon me for being hung over, but was this for the concerts?  The Methods
set?

>- He wanted to see it made into a movie.

Could still happen.  I was wondering if the movie treatment idea he recently
came up with would relate.  When he posted the details, I was a little
suprised that it sounded like an autobiography, rather than Lifehouse
(unless they're one and the same, of course).  I think Lifehouse would make
a terrific movie.

keets