Pete's radio broadcast

Did anybody here listen to this radio broadcast?  It's been a while since I
listened to it, but Pete mentioned that Lifehouse had been a sobering
experience.  I thought he was talking about it's recent incarnation, rather
than older avatars.  Would anybody like to speculate as to why he'd be
disappointed with it?  Poor reception of the play?  Low sales on the box
set?  Carping by fans?  Certainly the Millennium concerts seemed to go off
well.

http://www.reelradio.com

keets