Re:

At 09:59 3-1-01 +0100, Toby wrote:

>I beg of you to stop this thread. The Who and Rush could not be from to
>different sides of spectrum than Bananarama and The Who.

Bananarama was playing in the Astoria a few days after the WHO convention
in '98 (you could see flyers of it everywhere).

Other then that I can find no link to The Who. :-)

(and BTW, in both SBE '99 and Glasgow 2000 "Bjorn Again" was performing a
few days after The Who had played there! a link to Abba is that Pete once
said that "SOS" is a great pop song)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"Is that your natural hair colour???"
- John Entwistle after seeing my hair (7th of October)