Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #2

The fact that there are many people that don't care about The Who is mostly
the fault of The Who.   High concert ticket prices and not touring or
releasing any new music for almost twenty years did not help matters either.
This saddens me because todays youth is ready for Who music...hell, if they
like Creed then they would be crazy about The Who..don't ya think?

I belong to The Beatles fan club here in St. Louis and I have to tell ya that
about a third ofthe audience at Beatle cover band events are college age kids
and younger.  Today, I stopped in my college's bookstore (I'm in my forties
and going back for my master's degree) and there was a big display of Beatle
posters and newly released books.

My wish for the new year is that The Who come out with some new music and
promote it with a tour this summer with more affordable ticket prices.
Deni