Re: Headline: WHO DON'T EXIST FOR SOME!

>At one of the last concerts, Pete talked about how there was lots of good
>new rock music out there if you looked.  On his recent interview at
>ReelRadio.com he points to college radio as being the only decent radio
>left now in America which he thought was a shame.

Depends on the college station, too, I think.  Our local one does very well
in some ways, but in others they're very conservative.  I don't hear much in
the way of rock music from them at all, and no progressive classical,
either.  The NPR station does much better as far as taking chances goes.

keets