Headline: WHO DON'T EXIST FOR SOME!

I was making a bank run for my job a few days ago and when I
walked up to the teller she asked, "Why do you have 'The WHO'
written on your coat?"  Quickly, I responded, "That's a silly ques-
tion, they're a great rock band."  She replied, "I didn't even know
they were still in existence."

Uh, uh, uh.....I then mumbled something about the last tour but she
didn't seem impressed or even interested.  She was probably in her
40's.

I thought to myself, "Man, I barely *stopped* thinking about The WHO
in 2000 yet here's a lady who wasn't touched at all!"  Kinda surprised
me at first but the more I thought about it, everything made sense &
nothing had changed.

- SCHRADE in Akron