Re: Baba Violin

>Does anyone know anything about the guy who played violin on Baba, Dave
>Arbus. I've never read anything about him. Why was Moon credited with
>producing his performance? We're they friends?

The best I've seen on him is the WHO'S NEXT DVD where he makes a brief
appearance and talks about Moon asking him to do it.  He plays the sequence
from BBO, too, but he's pretty rusty.  Seems like I saw his name on some
other Who related cd just recently, but can't recall what it is just now.
Anybody else?

keets