Re: crass film project idea

>No way I'm not stopping you!  This is great entertainment/good laughs on a
>long Tuesday afternoon!

Jeff's going to write material for the Pete/Roger standup comedy act after
they're too old to tour.  ;)

It is a great laugh, but it really is true that good material needs this
kind of sales pitch nowdays.  There's so much competition for $$ that you
gotta have a hook.  What was that little Broadway piece Nicole Kidman
undressed in last year?  Supposedly it was a very well-written, tasteful and
serious show.  Knocked the socks off all the competition.

"My Generection?"   "Who Are You (Sleeping With)?"  "Pictures of Willy?"  :)

keets