Re: projects for Roger & Cobwebs & Strange

> The second is more free form, and harder to pin
> down.  If you want an interpretation, the tea party reminds me of ALICE,
and
> I guess the hat is some kind of mind control device.  They chase Moon down
> and rescue him, and then Pete puts it on.  Is it about the Mad Hatter,
> maybe?

No, it's about him being electric.  It becomes clearer when you know that
it's not a video for "Cobwebs & Strange," it's the video for "Call Me
Lightning."  It was shot around Feb. 1968 in an L.A. warehouse and yes, it
does all exist.  Stein just put it to C&S to make it more illustrative of
Keith Moon.

P.S., I imagine it would work even better if you put the end music to "The
Benny Hill Show" over it.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm