Re: "Who Are You" Lost Verse

>     I used to check my reflection
>     Jumping with my cheap guitar.
>     I musta lost my direction
>     'Cause I ended up a superstar.
>     One night I's in the Boardroom     Head check (?) by the human race.
>   You can learn from my mistakes
>     But you're posing in the glass again.

Okay.  I still don't understand that phrase.  It sound like "head check" or
something, but I think I've got what's going on.

This verse has been dropped because it's too specific to the origin of the
song, and so makes it less universal.  Pete apparently played with this idea
for a while, but the final version was a response to an argument with the
Sex Pistols, right?  So that's who he's talking to here--the punk
rockers--and that Boardroom (?) is the name of the bar.

keets