Re: Auditioning for Tommy!! (Outcome)

> Just got a letter from the Royal Dutch Airforce (about the audition).
> A short polite letter; I didn't get a part in the musical. I got my
> letter & photo's back and saw some notes being made on it. The
funniest remark was "CAN HE DANCE???" in huge capitals...

> "No fucking dancers!!!"
> - Pete Townshend when Des Mc Anuff told him there where going to be
> dancers in the musical version of "Tommy"

That's funny, as TOMMY did have choreography of a sort.  I saw a clip
recently of Pete in there dancing with them.  Was that in the Grammy
tribute?

It sounds like they liked the way you looked, Bjorn.  You ought to take
some theater/dance/voice classes and pursue it, as entertainment if
nothing else.  Who knows?  You might turn out to be a star.

LB