RE: #3

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Grammy's house and taking stupidity to a new low
>
>>Oh yeah? Be glad you're not here in the South watching all of the stupid
>>Dale Earnhart hoopla. I mean, the guy was in a car going 200 MPH and gets
>>killed...who's surprised? Rednecks who wouldn't cry for their wife's death

>>openly weeping over a guy they've never met (maybe for their dawg). All
day
>>gatherings. "Furst they took our Rebel flag and now they got Day-yul.
>>(sniff)"
>
>You too?  They took over the classic rock station here with testimonials.
>gather that Earnhart had been pushing it for a while, too.  Really
>aggressive.  But interestingly, the paper blamed the new rules at Daytona
>that encouraged more action, and therefore more congestion, on the track.

ML and Keets,
Man, we got them up here in droves too.
I don't get it.
What puzzles me the most is Jr's thinking to race again....."Well, it's what
my daddy would want me to do".  Uhhh, how 'bout listening to the relatives
you have that are still alive?????  You know the ones, your mom who would be
without both a husband *AND* a son if you died!!!!!
Oh, and here is a great quote from a "fan".....
"Man, he went out the way drivurs are suppozed to go out.  He's goin' to
heven' at a hundred and eighty miles an hour".

Wonder if he'll hit the pearly gates too.

Kevin in VT.