Re: Musicals

>I didn't get much in the way of response to my question about what
>non-album/concert tour projects fans would like to see, but "movie" was the
>one that did come up.

I was half-way expecting some suggestion for "videos."  I hear that The Who
has one on POP UP VIDEO.  That's not quite like making it into a current
video slot, but still I'd like to see them make a few more appearances on
music TV, and maybe the Internet, as technology seems about to the point
where that's feasable.  A bit of wild speculation here: what if they made
one of the summer's Manchester mp3?  Anybody think it would fly?

keets