Dale; Grammy cracks

> You too?  They took over the classic rock station here with testimonials.

Keets:

It's insane, isn't it? In a world with geniuses like Pete Townshend
virtually ignored, people are talking about a guy who drove a car. Oh, he
drove a car really well. Wowie zowie. Get me a TShirt.

> aggressive.  But interestingly, the paper blamed the new rules at Daytona
> that encouraged more action, and therefore more congestion, on the track.

I blame anyone stupid enough to drive 200 MPH inside a pack of cars.

I guess he wasn't able to "intimidate" that wall, was he?

> > > Do you suppose they always send John to pick up these things because
> >he's so off the wall?
> >
> >No, I think he volunteers because he knows drinks will be served.

I think Entwistle went because it was like the least they could do. I mean,
they should have sent Keith, you know? I can see the guy still standing
there..."Keith Moon should be arriving any minute, folks, to pick up his
Grammy...in the meantime, here's TwoPac and Freddie Mercury singing My
Bitches Is Down."

> A little niche in history.  So you gets custody, do you suppose?  John?

Yeah, I can see the headlines now: "Classic Rock band The Who nix recording
new album due to conflicts over who recieved custody of Grammy statue. In a
typical move, guitarist and songwriter Pete Townsend (sic) smashed the
statue against singer Roger Daltry's (sic) head."

Oh, sorry, did I scoop you Brian?

         "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White
               House-make no mistake about it."
                      George "condom-minimum" Bush

               Cheers                 ML