Re: Grammy's house and taking stupidity to a new low

>Oh yeah? Be glad you're not here in the South watching all of the stupid
>Dale Earnhart hoopla. I mean, the guy was in a car going 200 MPH and gets
>killed...who's surprised? Rednecks who wouldn't cry for their wife's death
>openly weeping over a guy they've never met (maybe for their dawg). All day
>gatherings. "Furst they took our Rebel flag and now they got Day-yul.
>(sniff)"

You too?  They took over the classic rock station here with testimonials.  I
gather that Earnhart had been pushing it for a while, too.  Really
aggressive.  But interestingly, the paper blamed the new rules at Daytona
that encouraged more action, and therefore more congestion, on the track.

keets