Re: Grammy 2 cents

>Blue Man Group - I don't get it.  Never have, never will.

Great act.  For anybody who hasn't seen them to their TV commercial (can't
recall what for), they're a mime/comedy/art/music group that paint
themselves blue and look generally confused.  Notice that they actually play
drums (or whatever) with great enthusiasm.  They accompanied Moby and Jill
Scott for what I thought was the best number of the show.

>Shelby Lynne & Sheryl Crow duet sounded good - nice to see some simplicity
>and actual instruments.

Likely they really sang, too.  Anybody see the guy play Chopin?  He was hot.

>Toni Braxton - This chick is a STAR!  Great bod.

Liked the dress?  :)

I ran down the list of winners tonight.  Looks like Yo-Yo Ma collected his
annual win, Chick Corea got the classical crossover, Clapton and King got
one for blues, and also Johnny Cash.

keets