Re: 1990 & the Who Concert File

I've noticed alot of the dates in TWCF are missing, or they have the
wrong gig.  Such as, the Disc-A-GoGo in early 1965, no mention of those.
I only know about htose because thats when Keith met Kim and I read
about it in his biography.

Yes, there are missing dates that the authors and others
subsequently found after the publishing of the book.  This
type of book can never be complete so you have to do the
best you can at the time.   A window of opportunity
presented itself in 1997 and if the book was to be published
at all it had to be done then as is.

 Also, in the listing in 73 or 74 (not sure
which one), it says they played at Dallas Memorial Auditorium, when they
actualy played at Tarrant County Stadium in Ft. Worth. I only know THAT
from the fact that my dad was there and kept the ticket stub :)

Well you are partly right and wrong. :)  The Who did play
Tarrant Co. Copnvention Center, however they did so on
March 16, 1976 not 1973/4.  They did in fact play Dallas on
the stated date in '73.  I believe someone on this list was there.

Bruce