Grammy's house and taking stupidity to a new low

> How boring is my life?  I sat through most of the insufferable 3 hour
> broadcast.

Jeff:

Your life is boring as Hell, that's how boring it is.

> Steely Dan - It was nice to see some *musicians* win.

Too bad they didn't win for their good material.

> And the "Controversial" matchup of Emminem with Elton John was pretty
> disapointing.

Brian W:

What did they sing, a reprise of what George Michael and Elton did before,
Don't Let Elton John...uh, I mean The Sun Go Down On Me?

> What a painful exercise in trying to tolerate stupid acts

Kevin:

Oh yeah? Be glad you're not here in the South watching all of the stupid
Dale Earnhart hoopla. I mean, the guy was in a car going 200 MPH and gets
killed...who's surprised? Rednecks who wouldn't cry for their wife's death
openly weeping over a guy they've never met (maybe for their dawg). All day
gatherings. "Furst they took our Rebel flag and now they got Day-yul.
(sniff)"

Lennon and Elvis got less attention. "Keith Moon? Who's that?" I'm in Hell.
I am truly in Hell.

         "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White
               House-make no mistake about it."
                      George "condom-minimum" Bush

               Cheers                 ML