Re: 1990

> 17.1.1990
> New York, Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, N.Y.
> 10.3.1990 "Aspel & CO."
> Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, Pete Townshend, John Rabbit Bundrick and
some
> others
> For the 2 shows listed above, thanks to the who concert guide, did the
boys
> play together?? b/c in the who concert file it says that after the last
show
> of the 1989 tour in RAH, the who did not play together until hyde park in
> 1996.

Yes, they played together live at the Jan. 17 show.  I think some members of
U2 accompanied them.

The Aspel & Co. show was all three but was mimed to new studio recordings of
"Join Together" and "I Can See For Miles."

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm