Re: Elton & Mathers

>scott p "eminem and elton john- how was the duet????"
>
>Boring.  Lame.
>
>By my calculation the audience EJ was after with "Lion King" is probably
>the same kids that are now listening to Eminem.  LK was released in 1994,
>and those 5-10 year olds should be right in Eminem's demographic now.
>Pretty clever, huh?

Yeah.  Guess it's all about marketing.

I didn't think M&M was that great as a rapper.  I did notice gaps in his
recitation, which one would assume were inconspicuous bleeps, but the drift
was clear enough.  Obviously he gets all his reputation from the ugly things
he says, rather than his wit.

keets