RE: Who tribute at Grammy's

> Brian C., I hope you didn't listen to this fool, and
> actually watched West Wing.  Out of sheer boredom, I clicked over to WW a
> couple of times only to realize that I was missing a grand opportunity to
> engage my parents again in the debate to legalize Marijuana.  Damn!
> Opportunity lost, along with a chunk of my life.
> Sorry Stu.  ;-)
>
> A still Pissed off,
> Kevin in VT

Yes, I completely avoided the Grammys thus continuing a long tradition.
(Best Song of 1965: "The Girl From Impanema" indeed!) And again "West Wing"
was wonderful and the debate on marijuana really did cover the best pros and
cons.  Still slightly sore that with the episode "Let Bartlett Be Bartlett"
they didn't use the title originally listed as "Out Here In The Fields"!

Surprised to hear about Jon Stewart.  I think he's great on The Daily Show
but I guess he's not as good writing his own material.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm