RE: Who tribute at Grammy's

	>From:	O'Neal, Kevin W.
	>Subject:	RE: Who tribute at Grammy's
		>I don't know about the rest of you, but to me this is
awesome!
		>The Who can remain aloof (and Cool) and yet we (and the
rest of the world) get to see footage, and The Who gets world wide >exposure
for doing nothing!!!
		>Plus, it will tie the past with the present (assuming they
do a "then and now" kind of thing).
		>Plus!!  I say Plus!! We get to hear John go ...."uh,
thanks".
		>It's gonna be classic!

		The above writing can only be classified as the babbling of
a man gone temporarily Who-insane.
		Yep, I watched the Grammy's last night.  First time in over
a decade I'm sure, and probably the last time ever.
		What a painful exercise in trying to tolerate stupid acts
and to stay awake.  For crying out loud, I didn't see a single instrument
until the 43rd minute!  Thank you Paul Simon.
		At least real bands like U2 and Steely Dan came away with
the big awards.
		BUT, what kind of a joke of a "tribute" was that regarding
The Who.  They were in good company to be sure (Sammy, Mel, Bob Marley), but
ughhhh, what a disappointment.  And, no sign of John.
		AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGg!

		Brian C., I hope you didn't listen to this fool, and
actually watched West Wing.  Out of sheer boredom, I clicked over to WW a
couple of times only to realize that I was missing a grand opportunity to
engage my parents again in the debate to legalize Marijuana.  Damn!
Opportunity lost, along with a chunk of my life.
		Sorry Stu.  ;-)

		A still Pissed off,
		Kevin in VT