moon suicide?

Moonie didn't "off" himself.  Am I out of line here?

My flimsy, unsure theory is based on two speculations:

    1. Moon realized he would never get Kim back.
    2. Moon realized he was going to be forever "unfit" to play with The
WHO.

But then again, he could've just gobbled those twenty-six pills, expecting
wake
up around 7 or 8 o'clock.

But *twenty-six* undissolved pills?

- - SCHRADE in Akron

I don't know if that's a possibility--only Moon knows for sure.  But i do
know, or at elast have read, that there was a great possibility that the
Who would have broken up after the Who are you album and tour had been
completed.
Someone else had said that Moon had been drinking that noght, but that's
not true.  He and girlfriend were oout  with Paul and Linda McCartney, and
Moon had nursed one drink the enitre night--he was making an effort to
control his drinking--hence the pills for alchol withdrawal, which I
beleive should not be mixed with any level of alcohol.
Who knows?  but Moon did do everything to excess to begin with--why not
with the pills, especially if he was curtailing his drinking?
marino