RE: 2000complaintsIncludeZakSchradescarpetTheDeathofaFriend

>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>Subject: old/new sound
>
>a lot of fans complained about the new sound this past summer???

Some will never be satisfied.
I found nothing to complain about.  Well, ok, maybe the prices, but we won't
go *there* again.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Meet The New TED.....
>
>I think at this stage of their career, it's always going to be "TED +"
rather than
>full WHO membership for other people.  The marketing from 1989 onwards
>seems to confirm this.

Even if Zak and Rabbit play on the new album??
I think being a contributor on a released album would change the trend.
Thoughts?

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>
>> As memorable as that was, my favorite memory of that
>> evening will always be that some young lady, who I had just met, did the
>> full Lewinsky on me during LROM.  But that's another story.
>
>Well *that's* quite interesting!  Good thing Neil W. & his mom weren't at
>*this* show!!!!

Man, I want to hear more!

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Broader Audience
>
>> Here's an interesting question.  What kinds of TED projects outside the
>> standard rock album and tour would fans here like to see?
>
>Two words:  Moon movie.

Add to that a complete Lifehouse album by The Who.

What's the latest on the Moon movie?  I've lost track.

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Who 2K foolishness
>
>I am sitting in a typical Boston rush
>hour traffic jam, and I'm noticing that people are looking at me.  There
>are cops on this road, I just know it.  This damn manual transmission is
>getting hard to operate.  I can't remember the exit number I am watching
>for.  That music sure sounds good :-)

Baaaha!  That was *YOU* ????????
Man, my wife and I thought you were going to kill someone!!!!

>I experienced about an hour of serious paranoia

fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

>followed by a very pleasant train ride

outa your brain on the 5:15?
Try taking the train from Amsterdam to Munich and passing out in your
compartment, only to have your sister and boy friend (who were to pick you
up) wake you after searching the entire train!

My story?
Drinking that last beer after the Cleveland show, allowing me to get to know
Schrade's carpeting  very well.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Moon Suicide?
>
>Open verdict indeed.  Of course we'll never know the truth, but I'm not so
sure
>Moonie didn't "off" himself.  Am I out of line here?

No. I've always been convinced he off'ed himself.

>My flimsy, unsure theory is based on two speculations:
>
>    1. Moon realized he would never get Kim back.
>    2. Moon realized he was going to be forever "unfit" to play with The
WHO.

3. Life without alcohol was just going to be too damn painful.  Life *with*
alcohol was going to kill him anyway.
4. Life without alcohol meant the death of "Moon the Loon".  Who else could
he be (in his own mind)???

I keep thinking back to what Pete told, of how Keith was calling him with
increasing frequency just before bed, and getting mushy and saying how much
he loved him, etc.
Just sounds like our man was in a whole bunch of pain, and could start to
see his future.  He obviously didn't like what he saw.

Now I'm bummed.

Kevin in VT.