moon

My opinion is that it was sortof a weak suicide, such as his mind was
ticking in such a way that he thought "I'm getting old, fat, and weak.
I can't go on playing with the Who much longer, I don't know my

WAIT...just a few months earlier during the recording of who are you..when
keith could not handle music must change, he said "i am still the best keith
moon type drummer in the world!!" i dont think he thought he could not go on
much longer in the who. i still dont see any reason why moonie would kill
himself. plus there is a 1978 interview with pete and keith on good morning
america and keith said in 10 yrs he still sees the who working together and
playing music.