Re: Been done ...

	Oh no!  Someone has reused a plotline!  What a heinous, totally
unprecedented act!  How dare they!  Fetch the rakes and torches!

	*ahem*

	Seriously, though, nobody's getting pissed at Shakespeare for
ripping off some old Babylonian myth for "Romeo and Juliet," and nobody's
getting pissed at the people behind "West Side Story" for giving Will the
same treatment... I've never seen the movie, so I don't know if it's a
*good* interpretation of the same theme, but just to criticize it because
for building off of an existing idea seems a bit extreme.  Maybe we, as Who
fans, should actually be glad that the Tommy idea has become that
"canonical" (for use of a better word) that it's something that can be
worked with in that way.  Just a thought.  :)

--Carrie

"Gourds, that's the secret to life, mate.  Gourds."
	~~Pete Townshend