Re: Who 2K foolishness

This is not too dumb of a story, but...

I took my mother to the PNC show.  It was pay back for all the times she
yelled at me growing up to...turn that shit down!  Also with my was my
girlfriend.

That was not the dumb part.  The dumb part was getting into an argument
that almost led to a fistfight with some asshole in front of me who was
being somewhat disruptive.  I don't mind standing, but don't swing the
arms, hit people, or confront people for not enjoying the show as you are.
 Needless to say, the section we were in was not the most well-behaved
section.  The guy who was creating the most problems was right in front of
us and was only in that seat due to round-robin swapping with his friends
on the lawn.  It was a circus the amount of times they swapped.  Security
came over and tried to deal with the problem.  To no avail.  It would have
been a shame if I got thrown out.

Nonetheless, "Mom" enjoyed the show, especially The Kids Are Alright and
Pinball Wizard.  She also asked why the last song was so long (not knowing
that us WHO fans love the jamming).  On the way home she asked ... how old
is that singer...he sure does have a nice chest.  I replied...only a few
years younger than dad.

Overall a positive experience, however.