Re: keyboardsandPete

> No, I don't think it's that.  There are many pieces that Rabbit's
keyboards
> fit well.  I'm pleased when he uses a more "modern" or "synth-like" sound,
> as apposed to the "old style" "keyboard" sound.  It's just that "retro"
> sound that I'd like to see disappear (no, not like the lesbians and
queers).

I'm probably being my usual old-fashioned self, but I'd rather hear The Who
with piano than organ or synth. From their first album they augmented
themselves with piano (although organ features prominently on Sell Out).
"Drowned" from the studio Quadrophenia still stands for me as the best Who
with keyboards.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm