Re: Cleveland Show CDs

I haven't received my CDs yet from the tree, but I was there and distinctly
remember that little snippet from the show. Pete was pretending to be one of
the females that had been dragged to the show, looking over at her male
friend/date/husband and bitching about the music et al. He didn't actually
say anything, just mouthed some words to make it look that way.

Someone should tell him that some of us (women) at the show made it clear to
our (now) husbands that The Who were a part of the wedding package ... take
it or leave it!

While listening to our cd changer this weekend and doing chores, my husband
(at one particular moment of the day) wanted to know if this was the 4th or
5th version of Substitute he had heard that day. I reminded him he knew what
he was in for so long ago ... he just laughed.

Corkface
corkface@mindspring.com