Cleveland Show CDs

Hello all,

I just received my Cleveland CDs.  Thanks Jon!  Your video tapes
are on their way.

Anyhow, for those of you who attended the show, I hava question.

When Pete lip-reads Andy's name, he says that he was told to learn
how to lip read when his hearing test turned up poor results, so he
started to read what the audience was saying during his concerts.
He said that sometimes what the audience says is "not very nice", and
that sometimes "Big Who fans bring their wives, and in the middle of
the show, their wives turn to them and say..."  Pete goes on to lip
speak what he saw them saying.  Since he didn't say anything, I do
not know what he is referring to.

Can anybody help me with this?  Anyone, SCHRADE, Kevin, Stu?  I know
that you guys were there.

Thanks!

Joe

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.