New mpeg up at johnentwistle.com

Hello all,

There's a new MPG up at http://johnentwistle.com.  It's the last bit
of the John Entwistle Band's performance at Woodstock '99, never
before released.  Also FWIW, the "Where Are They Now" clip has been
replaced with a new improved version that has a 45% smaller file size
but produces the same quality output as far as I can tell.

If anyone has any thoughts on the maximum practical file size for
these I'd be interested to know.  The thinking has been to keep them
downloadable in reasonable time through a modem, but if that's not a
limit for many or most (all?) readers I'd like to know.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."