Re: Death Toll

<< Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:47:06 -0500
 From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
 Subject: The Death Toll

 Being a Soc. major, I find it bizarre how many popular bands and artists
 have either died, or had a member of their group die "before their time".
 I'm putting a list together, and may do a study.
 Here's just the tip of the Iceberg.  But what a mighty tip it is.

 The Who
 The Beatles
 The Rolling Stones
 Led Zeppelin
 The Doors
 Jimmy Hendrix
 Janice Joplin
 Elvis
 The Grateful Dead
 Chicago
 The Alman Brothers
 Nirvana
 Metallica
 Blind Melon
 Stevie Ray Vaughn
 Lynard Skinard

 Please add on (no, I don't mean go out and kill someone).
 Yeah, I may have mispelled one or two.  But, I got the most important one
 right!

 Kevin in VT >>

The Yardbirds (Keith Relf)
Sex Pistols (Sid Vicious)