Pure Rock Theatre

> I have PURE ROCK THEATER; ROULETTE ROCK might contain some tracks
> from PURE ROCK THEATER, but much of it is different.

Scott:

OK; I don't have Roulette Rock but most of the cuts where you identified the
sources are on PRT, and it's a "broken" version of Tommy...but then, there's
a lot of those out there too. Sparks In The Bay springs to mind...

> > Marquee Club 1964 - the band I was in played as well,
>
> Excuse me?  Your band played that night?  Pardon me?
>
> > but The who has a
> > much better drummer at that point in time - a great historical document
for
> > all Who Heads - for sure.
>
> I still maintain this is from 1963 & is Doug Sandom on drums.

Well, if you guys are talking about the show with Dance To Keep From Crying,
YMB, Smokestack Lightning and You Really Got Me (for a few), then it's not
the Marquee but the Scene Club. And that would include Moon on drums,
because the music was taken from a film done by Lambert/Stamp.
As far as I know, the ONLY Marquee Club music out there is So Sad from the
30 Years Of R&B video.

> Scott,  Very nice text effect :-)

Jeff:

But why does this thread keep making me think of the opening part of Why Do
Fools Fall In Love?

"The new President of The United States
        is what I would call a cunt "
                         Pete Townshend