Re: The Death Toll

There's a Christian website somewhere that has a giant list of musicians and
how they've died.  I think they're trying to prove it's a sinful lifestyle
and all musicians die early from their sin, but instead, what sticks out is
that lots of musicians die in transportation accidents.  You'd figure that's
a direct result of touring.

keets