Re: '68 bass technique

keets "JAE does play with both hands.  I haven't heard the recording in
question, but folks who have seen him do it say he sounds about the same
with the left hand as he does with both.  Could it be melody with the
left and rhythm with the right?"

Dunno.	Would that be similar to the technique that Hendrix and Stevie Ray
Vaughan used?  I have seen and heard them play rhythm and melody at the
same time.

I know I should just leave it at "magic", but I am analytical.  What can
I say?

Jeff