[alt.music.who] Obscure WAY mp3

   Date:  01 Feb 2001 23:05:05 GMT
 Groups:  alt.music.who
   From:  mikeszzz@aol.com (MikeSZZZ)
    Org:  AOL http://www.aol.com
Subject:  Obscure WAY mp3
     Id:  <20010201180505.03662.00001772@nso-cl.aol.com>
========
 I just posted 7 new mp3 relating to 'Who Are You' (well 2 non related * ) and
a brief commentary at my AUDIO site.

Who Are You 		 (Improv) - 21 October 1976: Maple Leaf Gardens,
Toronto
Who Are You 		 (Demo and Interview) - unknown
No Road Romance 	 (Demo differ than 'Music Must Change' boot)
March/April 1977 - Pete Townshend's Studio, Goring-On-Thames, Berkshire,
England
Keep Me Turning 	               (Demo) Feb 1977 - Olympic Studios,
Barnes, Richmond, and Eel Pie Studios, London *
Tommy's Holiday Camp	 (Life with the Moons) 15 December 1977: Gaumont State,
Kilburn, London, England
I Saw Her Standing There      (Rehearsal jam) Ramport Studios, Battersea,
London 1978

Extra:
I'm Free - 1 December 1975: Kemper Arena, Kansas City, MO *

Upcoming later on at my site....

Dayton 1971, Forest Hills 1971

Cheers,

Mike (Sharkbait)