FTP sites

Steve in Canada - I must add my name to the happy list of peopel who have
availed themselves of this source of great music. Comments on what I've
sampled (and burned...)

Swansea 1976 - Love it.
Amsterdam 69 - A great concert, Won't Get Fooled Again has a glitch/false
start which should be editied out before burning.
Marquee Club 1964 - the band I was in played as well, but The who has a
much better drummer at that point in time - a great historical document for
all Who Heads - for sure. Would I play it at a public party? no.
Monterey Pop Festival - A good historical document - lots of energy.

I really like the extended My Generations with the style changes and side
trips - I've always wanted to know whythese extended jams don't ever make
it to commercial efforts.

Dreaming from the Waist - what a great live version.

Quad 1996 - I loved the tour - I'm looking forward to having it on disk.

Steve