Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #35

Scott,

Sounds to me that you just described "Pure Rock
Theatre" which was originally put out on the Hiwatt
label, a spinoff of Scorpio.

Some of the problems you mentioned actually sound to
me to be either amp related or guitar related. There
are some sloppy moments, but overall not bad. I'll
take any  quality recorded livve material I can get my
hands on from that era.

The Young Man Blues here is supposedly from the Ottawa
show, 15 Oct 1969. Makes you wonder just how much of
the "destroyed" tapes from this tour actually exist.

C'mon Pete, open the vaults!!!!