Whoopsie

- - SCHRADE wrote:

Subject: Re: is it in my head

>> Thanks for clearing that up.  You are right, sir.  The original post was
by
 a true mystery-person (to me, anyway). "Godfather"
<felipezorro@hotmail.com<<

>A-ha!  I thought so.  That means Jacqueline owes me an apology.  :-)<

Aw jeez, Scott, I AM sorry!  I missed that one by a mile....that'll teach me
to run off at the keyboard!

I humbly apologize.

but I do agree with Jeff when he says:

>The cross-talk can get confusing in here.  Perhaps someone should turn that
damn music down :0)<

I am going to have to blame this one on the boys.  Had that QUAD cd blasting
so loudly I couldn't think straight!  It's all the awful Roger Daltrey's
fault!!!

:O)

jacqueline