Re: it's my head

From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
"Not sure what happened there.  Did *you* make the initial comment about
liking the song "Is It In My Head?"  I thought it was someone else.  No
you're no "mystery person."  We know who *you* are!"

Thanks for clearing that up.  You are right, sir.  The original post was by
a true mystery-person (to me, anyway).
"Godfather" <felipezorro@hotmail.com>

This was a misunderstanding similar to the Amsterdam '69 vs Netherlands '65
boot misunderstanding we had recently.  The cross-talk can get confusing in
here.  Perhaps someone should turn that damn music down :0)

Jeff