Pete's regret

I asked:  "Pete's latest "What if...?" diary entry has been taken down.
Would anyone care to guess as to why?"

In case you missed it, here is the post as saved by Dave in igtc's archives:
<http://www.igtc.com/archives/thewho/current/msg00375.html>

Allright.  Since the silence in here is deafening, I'll answer my question.

Pete pulled this post down because he thought better of it.  He posted this
without thinking.  He was thoughtless and reckless.

He should not have mentioned a US/UK tour next year.  This is for Curbishley
to handle.

He should not have bashed Roger is such a snotty way in this forum.  Roger
does not have the ability to respond.  This Pete vs. Roger comedy routine
works on stage, when they can exchange words and smirks directly.  It does
not work on PT.com.

Just one opinion.

Jeff