Drumming away on the thin ice of a new day.

I've been listening to a lot of Zeppelin lately, & damn is John Bonham a
great drummer.  Just made me wonder, who is everyone's fav drummer.  I'm
sure this (or something similar) has come up before, but why not drum it up
again.  Sorry about that pun.  For me, personally, i always waver back &
forth between Moonie & Bonzo & Mitch Mitchell... but of course, i have to go
with Keith.

-cpb

The Cory Bogner Experience:
http://www.geocities.com/jt_ia/CPB/CPB.html
"Nothing in nature behaves so rigidly or consistently
as a human being in pursuit of hell."
                               -pdbt