re: it's my head

In a message dated 12/24/2001 11:56:09 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> >> As for Kevin being a Mystery Person, he is new, but not THAT new!!!!
> Right
> Kevin?  :O)<<
>
> >I dropped the ball on that one then.<
>
> sroundtable, I am sure, is unoffended...

hey- when did I become a topic in this conversation and mentioned as a
"mystery person."  I'm not too much of a mystery to jaqueline since we traded
CDs a while back, i think.  she sent me pete live at brooklyn acad and i sent
her my tommy compilation.  just curious- not offended.  and i have made
transactions w/several other list members- schrade, in fact, was one of them.
 i also sent a video of cfnyc to steve in canada.  if u have any other
"mystery" questions i'm happy to answer.

kevin mc