Re: thoughts on Pete's recent post

>I find it childish and ridiculous that Pete has placed the entirety
>of the blame of "The Who" on Roger Daltrey.  I also find it unfair
>that Pete has to tell stories about Keith Altham in order to set us
>up for what he describes as "Roger's desire to influence and control
>everything that has the word 'rock' in it."

Hey, I thought Pete sounded pretty chirpy for the dead of winter in the UK.
The Altham story looks like an elaborate set up for a joke on us, and it WAS
Roger's fault that Pete joined The Who and got carried off on that Amazing
Journey.  Well no, maybe it was John Entwistle's fault.

Whatever, if Roger gets really pissed, I'm sure we'll read it in the paper.

Meanwhile, the schedule sounds really great.  I guess if they're playing
warm-up gigs for the February shows, they'll be in January, right?  All you
guys in the UK get ready!

:)
keets