Re: Who footage in Vanilla Sky

No, I am speaking of September 9th show at the Fete De L' Humanite, in
Paris.
Pete did the "slide" at many shows prior to 78'.

It also could be in part footage from the Kunglinga Tennishallen show on
the 23rd of August 1972 which was included in the 1973 documentry
"Roadies".

I won't know for sure until I see the film which I hope is soon.

With warm holiday wishes to all,

Dave...

--
http://www.thewho-rabbit.com