RE: Amsterdam;

Mark re:

>Right...so what was recorded from the 1965 Amsterdam show?

Studio Bellevue, Amsterdam

First set:
Land Of 1000 Dances (incomplete)
Daddy Rolling Stone
Jump Back
I Can't Explain
Dancing In The Street
Bald Headed Woman
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
Please Please Me (incomplete)

Second set:
Love Hurts
I Don't Mind
Just You And Me
Man With Money (incomplete)
My Generation.

>> However, one could probably argue that a track with no
>> overdubs is "live" (in the studio).
>
>I guess that's how the BBC sees it, and if it gets the material released, I
>guess I can too!

Actually, "Concert File" refers to the studio recording of
"Please Don't Touch" as the *backing track* and *soundtrack*
for the show. This points to the possibility that the lead
vocals might have been done live, however I'm not sure if
that was done on RSG!. Any out there know/remember?

>> "Jingle Bells" along the lines of "Hall Of The Mountain King"?
>> What are you talkin' 'bout? Moon's drumming on "You Rang?" is
>> fantastic.
>
>I mean they are roughly-done instrumental tracks, unless you count
>John's Lurch imitation.

Gotcha. (There are 2 guitars on "You Rang?" so that's not entirely
live either).

"I see myself on TV, I'm a faker...",
Stoo