Re: Oh, Amsterdam; Quad the movie; Ready Steady Who

Mark, others, re

> > The recording was made from the audience by a teen-age fan who used
> > a "toy" tape recorder (apparantly a Dokorder PT-18C)
> >
> > Stoo:
> >
> > Are you sure about that? For one thing, as you say, it was broadcast
> > on the radio, and no copy has surfaced in all of this time? And the
> > boot is in good stereo, definitely, which makes it less likely to be
> > an audience, especially

I think there is a touch too much confusion.

As I understand it, the show recorded by the boy with the toy recorder
was in 1965 while Mark, you are talking about the show recorded from the
radio broadcast in 1969.

Hope I'm right!

Cheers,

John