Re: Midnight in Middle Earth aka Speak friend and enter

> I think you two are confusing different shows?  Stoo is talking about
> a recent boot of recordings some kid taped off a TV in 1965
> with a portable low-fi recorder.  It sounds like Mark is talking about
> the Amsterdam 9/29/69 radio broadcast.

Bruce:

Exactly what I was talking about. I was not aware there was a TV show from
Amsterdam, and especially with the voice going in and out (a signature
problem of the `69 Amsterdam show).

> pps- one day till Lord of the Rings!!!

Magik:

I'll be spending midnight in Middle Earth, myself.

  "The-these terrorist acts and, you know, the responses have
    got to end in order for us to get the framework-the
     groundwork-not framework, the groundwork to discuss a
         framework for peace, to lay the-all right."
                George "Boy Genius" Bush

               Cheers                 ML