Re: See me, feel me, touch me, yell at me

Jeff House wrote:

> How hard is it to get a rise out of The Ox?
>
> You've got to yell pretty loud to get his attention :-)

Not really, you just have to pay attention to him and he will eventually
respond. The majority of the audience is watching the other 2, so he
needs someone to pump him up and he likes his share of attention too.
He's constantly throwing out pics to the fans. But ususally with him, he
will make eye contact and then make a funny face back at you. He's
constantly critiquing his own performance and thinks he makes a lot of
mistakes. To the audience, for the most of us I'd venture to say, do not
hear what he calls mistakes. But he knows what he wanted to do and then
expresses it in his face and will share it with you when you get his
attention.

magik