Re: See me, feel me, touch me, yell at me

Jeff,

Since Roger doesn't seem to get his acceptance from the one he wants it from the
most, Pete, where else can he go? To us, in the audience. At Tweeter, I happen
to be directly in front of him, doing my best Rog & Pete imitations, and just to
fuck with Pete, I was doing way more Rog. Eventually,  Rog got such a kick out
of it, he actually ask me to come on stage to sing when he said something like,
"you should be up here singing."  Immediately seizing the opportunity, I go to
step up and reach out for his hand and he backs off laughing, saying no he can't
let me up. LOL!

Directly after that, they play 5:15 and when Rog was supposed to sing the 2nd
chorus of Inside/Outside... he starts the 3rd verse, which totally fucks up the
rest of the band. Talk about switching gears in midstream. Well, the band
recovers and even Pete didn't seem to realize what went wrong, because he looks
over to Rog and yells, what happened? Well, they recover and finish like champs.
So I yell to Roger, "see, if I was up there, that wouldn't have happened." And
he looks at me and then smacks the side of his head, like in an "oh voy" kinda
way and then laughs.

Cost of tickets- $250
Cost of 10 beers- $75
Cost of interactive WHO- priceless

magik

ps- Merry Who-lidays to All and a Happy New Year

pps- one day till Lord of the Rings!!!